COVID-19 Safety Protocols
We want to welcome all customers back to our store and value your business. However in this ever changing world we are currently living in we ask that you please follow these protocols when visiting London's Source for Sports (LSFS).
- Please, whenever possible shop alone, or with only one other family member to help reduce traffic within the store.
- Please use our hand sanitizer station when entering to reduce the possible spread of any germs.
- Although we love spending time with our customers, we ask that you try to make your purchases in a timely manner to further reduce traffic within the store.
- When inside the building, please practice social distancing and follow the guidelines within the store for traffic flow.
- For our customer's protection, all staff will be wearing personal face masks.
- We ask all customers to wear a personal face mask while shopping in our store to protect fellow customers and our staff. If you do not have a face mask we will supply you with a disposable mask while visiting our store. If you choose to not wear a mask unfortunately entry to the store will be denied.
- In cases where a staff member is required to be closer than 2 metres of a customer, we will wear a full face shield for everyone's protection.
- All of the products within our store have been cleaned and therefore we ask you to try and refrain from touching anything you do not intend to purchase. Any product that has been touched must be removed from the retail floor, cleaned, and quarantined for 72 hours.
- Credit or debit card purchases are preferred, however we will accept cash for payment.
- LSFS staff will disinfect and clean high traffic areas regularly throughout the day.
- Ski and snowboard half back product will not be accepted until further notice.
- Product returns will be accepted, once received LSFS will clean, disinfect, and quarantine these products for 72 hours before placing them back on our shelves.
- Change rooms will be locked, please see staff if you wish to try anything on and we will be happy to open the change room for you.
- Public washrooms will be locked and only available to customers on an emergency basis, please see staff to enter, and alert staff when you are finished so we can disinfect the washroom.
- If you are feeling unwell in any way, we ask that you stay home and visit us only when you are feeling better.
- For any customers who are not comfortable shopping in-store we offer curbside pick-up at 406 Wharncliffe Rd. S. Please call for all details on curb-side pick-up, or place your order online and select local pick-up as your shipping option.
- We also offer daily in town delivery for $9, or no charge for purchases over $100 before tax, please call to arrange payment and delivery.