FRS – Fast Rotation System
- Provides the feeling of being connected to the pad, resulting in much more reactive pad with better rotation and higher level of stability in the butterfly position.
Minimal Leg and Boot Channel
- Less pronounced (compared to L12.1) leg and boot channel offering more freedom of moment for your ankle and skate when transitioning into the butterfly
Flat Knee Roll
- While still keeping the classic look of knee rolls, we have now made them flat, giving you better rebound control
HD Foam Along the Five Hole and the Knee Stack
- Offers a better seal along the ice.
More Flexible Boot (90 degree foot angle)
- Give better positioning along the post when in the reverse-vh also making it easier for a power push or T-push.
Core is Available in Soft Option
- Soft option provides double density core
- Soft options allows rebounds to stay closer to the goalie
These flexible pads were crafted for performance, agility and movement. They combine innovation and technology and feature a clean and modern design. A brand new (patent pending) fast rotation system (FRS) at the calf makes them incredibly responsive and offers the stability needed to drop into the butterfly position. These cutting-edge, high-performance pads are designed to meet your needs, now and in the future