All-Star LG30WPro Leg Guard
- Large diameter perforated foam for breathability.
- Triple knee design with Active Tracking.
- Adjustable, anatomically shaped shin pad.
- Patella Plus Gel knee pad.
- DeltaFlex harness, removable second toe.
- Rivet free design, AEGIS Microbe Shield.
- The System Seven leg guard design revolves around a few concepts: Keeping it light and strong yet flexible, and well ventilated.
- Throughout the plates, we took note of the areas which take the most abuse, such as the knees, and made the plastic thicker.
- The shape of the knee plate has been designed for stable motion.
- The shin plates have 10 ventilation ports and have been designed to be customizable.
- The plastic is moldable, meaning if you like wearing them snug, you can squeeze the walls to bring them in.
- If you want them looser, flex the shin plates outward.
- Patella Plus Gel Technology has been incorporated into the knee pads.
- This gel has an extended life compared to the original Patella Plus pad and also provides more cushion and support.
- Padding which cradles the knee is critical to limit the common bruising on the inside of catcher's knees.
- A removable and machine washable of UltraCool lined padding had been placed in the shin as well.
- Specific to the left and right shins, the padding not only increases the protection level, but also lets the catcher customize his leg guards fit by adjusting the positioning of the pad.