CCM Ribcor 80K Jr.
- QUARTER PACKAGE: COMPOSITE QUARTER 3D-lasted quarter with ultimate forward flexion and lateral stability design, maximizing the skater’s stride.
- FIT: FLEXIBLE FIT Provides a contoured and snug fit for all players.
- STIFFNESS: FLEXFRAME TECHNOLOGY A variable stiffness design offering an excellent fit and enhanced biomecanics with every stride.
- LINER: TOTALDRI PRO + LINER WITH DURAZONE ABRASION PROTECTION High performance moisture-wicking material keeps feet dry and skates light with increased abrasion resistance.
- COMFORT PAD: SMOOTH CONTOUR PRO Soft pad around collar of the boot for superior foot and ankle comfort.
- ANKLE PADDING: ADPT MEMORY FOAM Symmetrical foam comfort pads wrap anatomically around player’s foot for customized fit and comfort.
- TONGUE: TRITECH PRO TONGUE WITH MOLDED LACE-BITE PROTECTION Three-layered, 7mm black felt with HDPE foam and injected lace-bite prevention zone for increased comfort and protection.
- MIDSOLE: LIGHTWEIGHT COMPOSITE MIDSOLE Enhanced energy transfer platform for blade to boot interface.
- OUTSOLE: EXTRA STIFF CARBON COMPOSITE WITH EXHAUST SYSTEM Offers torsional rigidity to maximize energy transfer
- FOOTBED: CCM ORTHOMOVE Customized arch support inserts allow players to enhance the fit of the skate.
- HOLDER: SPEEDBLADE XS New quick-release holder with bladelock system.
- RUNNER: SB XS1 BLACK (+2MM) Premium blade with oxide treatment provides a harder runner with a longer edge life and 12% more height than standard blades for better turns and performance.