Mizuno F21 PWR CRBN FP -10
- Detonator Cor™: Mizuno's Patent Pending design creates low barrel compression for great performance, while improving impact sound.
- Cylinder Seaming: Allows for consistent performance and durability across the barrel.
- Speed-Helix Grip: Designed to provide comfort and durability.
- Dual Frequency Damper™: Mizuno's patent-pending construction combines two different materials for vibration reduction and less flex for higher performance.
- Stiff Carbon Handle: Reduces energy loss when impacting the ball at higher ball speeds to put more energy where it belongs (the ball) and less where it doesn't (the handle and your hands).
- Black Onyx Carbon™: Increased durability with a shorter break-in period.
- One Year Warranty: Warranted from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
- ASA Approved: Approved for ASA play.
- USSSA Approved: Approved for USSSA play.
- NSA Approved: Approved for NSA play.
- ISA Approved: Approved for ISA play.
- WBSC/ISF Approved: Approved for WBSC or ISF play.
- Bat Barrel Diameter: 2 1/4 inches
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh