Rawlings Gamer 12.5" GFM18B
New for 2017! One of Rawlings' top sellers, the Gamer series, is taking on a new look for the new year. An updated pro-style colorway allows younger players to feel like a pro at a fraction of the cost. The newly developed pro soft leather makes up a sturdy shell that contributes to a better shape and unmatched performance over a much longer period of time. In contrast with the leather, the heavy duty Tennessee tanning rawhide leather laces on these professional patterns provide a sleek look while adding structure and strength. A padded thumb loop and leather reinforced palm padding creates a comfortable feel and extra protection at impact. Furthermore, the all-leather palm and finger back linings contribute to an ultra soft feel. These models are designed for you to take straight from the box to the field without much of a break-in. Each Gamer model is 80% broken in by an expert Rawlings team member and require very minimal player effort to ensure that they're good to go. Rawlings: The Mark of a Pro!
This 2017 Rawlings Gamer First Base Mitt: GFM18B features a 12.50 inch pattern, a pro H-web, and is recommended for players between the ages of 8-16 who want a quick break-in.
- 12.50 Inch Pattern
- Authentic Professional Pattern
- Break-In: 20% Player, 80% Factory
- Conventional Open Back
- Deer Tanned Cowhide Finger Back Linings For Added Comfort
- Game-Ready Feel
- Leather Reinforced Palm Pad Protects Against Impact
- Moldable Padding For The Perfect Fit
- Padded Thumb Loop
- Pro H-Web
- Pro Soft Leather Shell Provides Great Feel & Easy Break-In
- Tennessee Tanning Rawhide Leather Laces - Adds Structure, Durability, & Strength