Rawlings Heart of the Hide Dual 12.5" PROFM18DCBG
New for 2017! For over 125 years, Rawlings has consistently released only the highest quality and longest lasting game day gloves in baseball and the Heart of the Hide Dual Core Series has always been a fielder's top choice. The Dual Core Technology associated with these gloves is a cut into the palm lining allowing for position specific break points for a personalized fit and an easy, natural closure. During the catch, the inner palm adjusts to the shape of the outer palm; efficiently absorbing impact and protecting the player's hand from any sting. Additionally, since these gloves consist of the exclusive Horween "Featherlite" leather, the Dual Core baseball gloves undergo a rigorous tanning process which results in a soft, game-ready feel and less of a break-in period. Rawlings has done a lot of the work for you and applied a 75% factory break-in to these models. Not only is there less of a break-in period, but since the palm lining is the same material as the shell, the Heart of the Hide Dual Core gloves experience a consistent break-in and have excellent pocket formation throughout the life of the glove. Similar to that of other Rawlings ball gloves, the Tennessee tanning rawhide leather laces tie it all together while adding structure, durability, and strength. Last, but not least, the thumb loops will come padded for a luxurious and comfortable feel. Rawlings: The Mark of a Pro!
This 2017 Rawlings Heart of the Hide Dual Core First Base Mitt: PROFM18DCBG features a 12.50 inch pattern, a single post double bar web, and is the perfect choice for any first baseman.
- 12.50 Inch Pattern
- Authentic Professional Pattern
- Break-In: 25% Player, 75% Factory
- Colorway: Black / Gray / Red
- Conventional Open Back
- Dual Core Technology - Position Specific Break Points For Natural, Easy Closure
- Heart of the Hide Horween "Featherlite" Leather - Game Ready With Less Break In Time
- Padded Thumb Loop
- Palm Lining Is Same Material As Shell For Better Pocket Formation
- Single Post, Double Bar Web
- Tennessee Tanning Rawhide Leather Laces - Adds Structure, Durability, & Strength
- Thermoformed Moisture Wicking Wrist Pad