Rawlings Soft Shut Out 33" RSOCM33
Never before seen and new for 2017! The Rawlings Shut Out series, once known as the Worth Shut Out series, was designed with a female athlete in mind and was formed to contribute complete control and comfort. Rawlings is excited to release their dynamic new pattern technology that will take anyone's game to the next level. If you're looking to upgrade your performance without breaking the bank, then the Shut Out softball glove is the perfect choice for you. These thoroughly balanced gloves are created with a smaller hand opening and narrow finger stalls to accommodate a fastpitch softball players hand. Each glove arrives game ready with a full-grain, oil treated leather shell and only requires an approximate 20% player break-in so that you can take your glove straight to the diamond without worry. Additionally, the cushioned palm and index finger greatly decrease sting in the hands and offer excellent protection. Plus, all leather laces provide structure and support as well as long lasting durability and shape retention. Rawlings: The Mark of a Pro!
This 2017 Rawlings Shut Out Fastpitch Catcher's Mitt: RSOCM33 features a 33.00 inch pattern, a modified pro H-web, and is an excellent choice for any player behind home plate.
- 33.00 Inch Pattern
- Adjustable, Non-Slip Pull Strap Back
- All Leather Laces For Added Strength, Durability, & Shape Retention
- Break-In: 20% Player, 80% Factory
- Colorway: Brown / Tan
- Cushioned Palm & Index Finger For Greater Protection
- Full-Grain Oil Treated Leather Shell
- Game-Ready Feel
- Modified Pro H-Web
- Perfectly Balanced To Provide Improved Control & Comfort
- Smaller Hand Opening Tailored For A Female Athlete